This may be my first post here about crochet projects. Today is the baby shower at work for a co-worker (one I actually like and wanted to make something for). Of course, I didn’t really decide to make anything for her until last Thursday. Which is when I started on this baby bunny blanket. I almost completely ruined it. For real. For real real. I was so distraught. Almost in tears over it.
Anyways, the blanket part was so easy, but the bunny pieces gave me a hard time. The hardest time, though, was getting the bunny head attached to the blanket just the way I wanted it. I still am not 100% pleased with the way it turned out, but I have a great idea for othe next one I make.
For those of you interested in the pattern I got it here. Overall, this was a fairly quick project. My idea for attaching the bunny to the blanket involves having the blanket start in more of a circle, then start the granny squares farther out. So instead of closing off the bunny I will stuff it and attach it to the blanket like it was always meant to be a part of it. 🙂
Here are a few photos.
Overall, I’m pleased with the final projects. I have a few tweaks to make to the above pattern to make it work for me, but similar projects will definitely be completed for furture friends/family who make the personal decision to spawn.
Happy hooking everyone!